Love brownies, absolutely adore them. So easy to make and super delicious to taste. Now I have tried quite a few brownies variants from Double chocolate to Nutella to Mocha and DDL.
This time decided to try a different shape to the brownie and made cups with assorted toppers. Quite an interesting way to serve it to your guests
Morde Dark Chocolate – 220 gm
Amul Butter- 110 gm
Brown Sugar- 210 gm
Flour- 80 gm
Cocoa powder- 10 gm
Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Melt the butter and chocolate together. Cool.
- Add the sugar to the chocolate mix and whisk.
- Add the eggs, one by one, whisking between each addition. Add the vanilla and give another quick whisk.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder and add the dry mix in two increments. Do not over-mix.
- Pre heat the oven to 180C.
- Take a cupcake tray and either spray the tin with oil or grease cupcake liners and place them in the tray.
- Pour the batter 2/3 full in the moulds and bake at 180 C for 25-30 minutes.
- The tops should be firm and a toothpick inserted in the centre should come away with just a little stickiness.
- Grease the underside of another cupcake tray. Remove the tray from the oven and immediately press the underside of the empty greased tray on top of the brownie tray.
- Keep a weight on the tray and leave the brownie cups to cool.
- Once cooled, fill the cups with your choice of toppings.