Presenting THE FAR AWAY SAILS
Cucumber boats stuffed with hung yoghurt, corn and spinach, spices like Zaatar, Chilli flakes with aromatics of dried rose petals and pistachios.
Every bite u take, the aroma of the rose petals is such a wonderful effect. My son loved them. Perfect for the summer heat.
1 box Brittania yoghurt
1 cup sweet corn
1/2 bundle spinach
2 minced garlic
1/4 tsp red chilli flakes
crushed dried rose petals
2 big fat cucumbers
1) hang yoghurt for 1 hour in a Muslin cloth
2) boil sweet corn and when nearly done, add chopped spinach and shut the gas. Let it blanch for a minute and then drain
3) Whisk the hung yoghurt and add corn, spinach, lime, salt, Zaatar, Chilli flakes and chill it in the fridge.
4) cut the cucumber half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds making a hollow boat. Leave the skin on, it gives a nice crunch.
5) spoon in the curd mix and sprinkle rose petals and pistas. Serve cold.