I love celebrating occasions whether small or big. Now that I can bake, I never miss a chance to cut a cake or in this case a cupcake.
In this virtual world, we meet so many people but none have clicked as much as this crazy gang of girls and a guy. Today we completed 1 month since we first met and in this one month we have become as close as family. Chatting non stop, meeting at the drop of a hat and supporting and encouraging each other.
This post is dedicated to my mad gang of Sonam Puesh Ajmani, Theresa Kripalani, Grace James Doddi, Apeksha Mehta, Rinky Mistry, Sahana Shivprasad Shetty, Shetty SneHa, RaJ Sheth, Swati Karnad, Vini Changlani and Zarna Adhyaru
This recipe is adapted from The Big book of Treats
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup coca powder
1 tsp baking powder
40 ml Baileys Irish cream
100 gms Nutella
- Pre heat the oven to 175C.
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar till its well blended.
- Add the eggs one by one till soft and fluffy.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture with a spatula.
- Add the Baileys and mix it in
- Line a cupcake tray with liners and pout the batter to about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 175C for 12-15 mins or till a toothpick comes clean
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, make a hole in the middle of each cupcake with a knife and spoon it out.
- Fill the holes with Nutella and leave it in the fridge to set for 30 mins.
- Pipe the Ganache as per your preference and add sprinkles for affect.