Have u seen those cartoons that have these hearts popping out of their eyes when they see or hear something they love. Well I get like that when someone says mushrooms 😍😍, esp stuffed mushrooms.
I have been making these stuffed mushrooms for years and just realised for some reason have never featured them on the blog. Today woke up and said chalo lets quickly make them.
It’s a super fast recipe, easy for anyone to make and relatively healthy as it’s not deep fried. Trust me once u start making these you won’t be able to stop eating.
1 packet button mushrooms
1 finely chopped onion
Finely chopped coriander
10 flakes finally chopped garlic
2 tbsp bread crumbs
3-4 grated cheese cubes
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks keeping the caps intact. Scoop a little to get a hollow Center in the caps.
- Chop these stalks fine
- In a pan sauté onion and garlic with little oil
- When translucent, add chilli, chopped stalks and salt. Fry on medium heat till cooked
- Add bread crumbs and sautée for 1-2 mins. Add coriander. Shut the gas.
- Stuff this masala in the mushroom caps
- Put in the microwave and microwave it for 10 mins at 600 degrees
- Top with cheese and microwave for another minute or till cheese melts.