My son recently started loving Tacos and I don’t think I have made them at home for over 4 years.
The other day I found these boxes of crispy taco shells, so I immediately grabbed them with a plan to surprise him. It took me 3 weeks to finally make it as muhurat hi Nahi Bana.
With my versatile trusted charred Bell pepper sauce in hand I made these super yummy and simple Chicken tacos loaded with cheese. Also made sour cream and salsa from scratch to pair with it. Happy happy.
1 box of readymade crispy taco shells
750 GM’s boneless chicken
1/2 lime juice
Finely sliced cabbage
Grated pizza cheese
- Marinate the chicken in the Mexican sauce. Check seasoning before marinating. Leave overnight or minimum 2 hrs.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated chicken and cover cook until done.
- Mix line juice and coriander and adjust seasoning. Shut gas and let it cool.
- Microwave the ready taco shells for 90 seconds following packet instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place a layer of sliced cabbage then top with chicken and add some of the gravy too.
- Top with grated cheese and line the tacos in a tray.
- Put it in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Served hot with chilled Salsa and Sour cream.