U know those easy food videos that keep popping up in FB. The ones that are so droolsome. Well I save those and I keep wanting to try some of it but keep forgetting
Today for breakfast, chose one of those from Tasty and boy was that good. Not good, it was awesome
My killer breakfast today Cheesy Bacon Egg cups.
2 slices of bread
1 Britannia cheese cube
4 strips of fried Bacon
salt, oregano, chilli flakes
Olive oil for brushing
- Cut rounds from the bread of the size of your muffin tray.
- Grease the muffin tray, place the bread circles in 2 cavities.
- Cook your bacon but ensure not to make it too crispy. Place it around the wall of your muffin cavity to form a cup over the bread.
- Grate cheese and divide in 2 portions and put it in these cavities.
- Break an egg in each cavity and sprinkle it with salt, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 12-15 mins. Keep an eye to ensure if you want the yolk runny. If you want the yolk cooked through, keep it for a longer time.
- Serve Hot