Prawns are an all time favourite and pesto is an all time favourite too. So why not combine them and give a sinful starter.
Pesto prawns, sautéed or grilled. A perfect starter.
1/2 cup Pesto sauce
20 pcs of prawns
1 tbsp minced garlic
1-2 red birds eye chilli – slit
- Marinate the prawns with the pesto sauce and birds eye chilli for 1-2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Sauté garlic in olive oil.
- Add the prawns leaving aside the marinade and cook on both sides till nearly done.
- Add the leftover marinade and mix to coat well.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lime