Pastas are my favourite thing to cook. Am always looking out for some new kind of sauce to dunk my pastas in. Another simple and easy to make but super delicious pasta sauce is the garlic cream one,
I served this along with rawas cooked in pine nut sauce which was equally delicious. Posting the fish recipe separately.
Penne in Garlic cream sauce
1/2 pkt of penne
1 chopped onion
Paste of 10 garlic flakes
1 cup stock/pasta liquid
5 chopped Fresh basil leaves
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1 pkt Amul cream
1) cook pasta al dente. Reserve 1 cup of the water before draining (in case u r not using stock)
2) heat butter/oil in a pan, sautéed onions and garlic paste till the onions sweat
3) add the stock/liquid and cook it to half the quantity.
4) add the herbs, chilli flakes and salt
5) add the cream and cook it out till you get a thick consistency. About 10 mins
6) add the pasta and mix well. Adjust seasoning and top with Parmesan shavings.