A delicious thick creamy bowl of soup on a rainy day can bring cheer to a gloomy moment. This soup was made for mom but the kids hogged it all up and poor mom barely got half a bowl.
1 tbsp butter
2 cups boiled sweet corn
1 large onion chopped
4 garlic flakes
2 tbsp cheese spread
2 tbsp cream
Chopped coriander leaves
2 tsp mixed Italian herbs
1.5 cups water
- Heat butter in a heavy bottom dish.
- Sautee onion and garlic till transluscent
- Keep aside a handful of corn and add the rest to the onion mix.
- Sautee it a bit and turn off gas.
- When cool, puree it to a thick paste u may add little water when grinding.
- Return the paste to the pot, add water and bring to a boil
- Add salt and herbs mix well, lower gas.
- Add the cheese and mix well till incorporated.
- Add rhe cream and adjust seasoning. Keep flame low now.
- Add the coriander and give it a good mix. Shut gas
Serves 3 bowls