Easy recipes are always welcome with everyone who needs a break from cooking. Not just easy but flavourful too.
Usually when I make some international chicken/fish recipe I like to have a side of rice to go with it. You can use any English vegetables in this recipe like broccoli, zucchini, corn, peppers etc
1 cup washed rice
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp Mixed dried herbs – oregano, basil, parsley
1 tbsp chilli flakes
1 packed sliced mushroom
1/2 cup boiled sweet corn.
- Cook the rice using the absorption method.
- In a big pan, add butter.
- Add garlic and saute till it leaves aroma. Don’t let it get brown.
- Now add the mushrooms and cook it down.
- It will leave some water when cooked so drain it on high flame but don’t allow it to dry off completely.
- Add the boiled corn, herbs, chilli flakes and salt. Mix well.
- Now add the rice and keep tossing it till everything is mixed.
- Adjust seasoning and if u wish add some butter and mix.
- Serve hot.