6 months ago a group of strangers from Chef at Large met up for lunch. The meet that started at 12 pm went on till 11:30 pm. We realised we had loads in common esp daaru and madness and thus the Vella Gang was formed.
We laugh, we cry, we share, we drink and we hog together. The best thing that has happened to me in the recent times.
Love u loads my vellus. Celebrating our half year anniversary with Strawberry Margarita Truffles with white chocolate, dried strawberries, tequila and a hint of salt.
500 gms chopped white Chocolate
1 pkt Amul cream
2 drops Pink gel colour
2-3 tbsp tequila
1/2 cup chopped dried strawberries
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- In a heavy pan heat cream till scalding, pour over the chopped chocolate. Cover fro 3-4 minutes and then mix till melted. Let it cool.
- Add the tequila, salt and dried strawberries. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased dish and keep it in the fridge for an hour.
- when set, scoop out portions to roll into balls.
- coat with desiccated coconut and then keep it in the fridge again for 4 hours before serving.