Baking without eggs is not too easy. To get the right texture and flavour i had to go through many recipes to find the one that works best. when Anuja Sule from Simple baking shared this for her bake along group, I knew it had to be a winner.
This cupcake is moist, light ad delicious. dressed it 3 ways –
- Vanilla cupcakes topped with chocolate chips.
- Vanilla cupcakes topped with whipped cream and a Kahlua drizzle.
- Vanilla cupcakes with an Oreo cookie for the base and frosted with a cookies and cream frosting
one bite and you are transported
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius and line a 12 cavity cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- In a medium size bowl, sift all dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar and curd till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Fold in the dry ingredients until batter is smooth. Don’t over mix.
- Add water till the batter reaches dropping consistency. Scoop the batter in the cupcake liners and bake for 12-14 minutes.