Birthdays are always super exciting. I am like a little child when my birthday comes. I would shout out “ITS MY BIRTHDAY” all day if I could. Is it mid life crisis. Naah. It’s just the child in me who loves it.
I love planning surprises for other people’s birthday and just wait to see the expression on their face when they see it. I have recently in the past few months started baking a little but still so much to learn. Wanted to try something different as a birthday surprise but didn’t have any time.
1 cup milk
1 tsp of baking powder
1) blitz the above in a mixer
2) grease a bowl and pour the mix in
3) microwave at 900W for 5 mins
4) leave it in for 5-10 mins and then let it cool outside the microwave.
White chocolate ganache
1) Heat 1 pkt amul cream till it just bubbles.
2) Pour over 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
3) leave for 5 mins and then whisk well to remove lumps.
4) crush some Oreo biscuits (no cream just the brown biscuit) and fold it in
5) chill for 30 mins
1) Take a jar, crumble some cake and press it down to seal the gaps.
2) pour a tsp of cognac
3) double layer with sliced fresh strawberries
4) pour the ganache over it and top with sprinkles.
5) chill in the fridge for an hour.