This soup is a meal by itself, you can choose to add as many veggies of your choice and it’s a great healthy dish. You may choose to add a cornflour slurry at the end to give it a nice smooth finish
1 cup boiled sweet corn
1/4 cup peas
1/4 cup chopped carrots
1 chopped onion
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp green chilli sauce
1.5 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp soya sauce
3 cups water/broth
- Heat oil, add onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and sautee till raw smell goes away.
- Add the peas and carrots and sauté well. Add water and cover and cook till the veggies are 90% done.
- In the meanwhile, take half of the boiled corn and puree it to a coarse paste. Leave the other half aside.
- When the veggies are nearly cooked add the pureed corn and the whole corn and mix well. Adjust consistency.
- Add the vinegar, sauces, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and shut the gas.
- You may garnish with spring onion greens.