An unusual combination but a delicious soup that I have been making since a few years.
250 GM’s chopped cabbage
1 medium size chopped potato
1 medium sized chopped onion
1 green chilly
Chopped coriander leaves1 TSP
3+1 cups water
- Heat 1 TSP oil in a pan, saute the onion, potato, cabbage, chilli for few minutes.
- Add 3 cups water and bring it to a boil. Simmer covered and let it cook.
- When cooked, shut the gas and let it cool.
- Blitz in a mixer.
- Heat this mix in in pot and add one more cup of water or adjust as per preferred consistency.
- Add salt, pepper and chopped coriander. Mix and shut gas.