A drink goes hand in hand with ????
Kebabs of course. And kebab that just Melts in your mouth and bursts with spices and flavours?
SHAMMI KEBABS is the winner hands down. Mutton mince mixed with chillies, spices, garlic, ginger and all the wonders from the kitchen found in one delectable bite.
½ kg mutton mince
¼ cup soaked and drained channa dal
1 sliced onion
10 chopped garlic
2″ chopped ginger
2 tsp dhania seeds
2 small cardamom seeds
2 big cardamom whole
½ ” cinnamon
1 bay leaf
3-4 dry red chillies
½ cup water
1) Wash and drain the mince. Squeeze out as much water as u can
2) Add everything to the mince along with 1/3 cup water and pressure cooker to give 2 whistles. Lower and keep on low gas for 5 mins.
3) After pressure drops, open the lid and if there is any water left then dry it out.
4) Cool the mixture and blend in a mixer.
5) Make kebabs and pan fry with little oil on medium heat.