I love seeing food and bake videos on Facebook, and Mark the ones I like. This recipe looked delicious and I think can easily be replicated with chicken or prawns.
8 boiled eggs cut in half
1 cup of coriander leaves
4 green chillies
15 garlic flakes
1 of ginger
4 big onions chopped fine
Small ball tamarind soaked in water
2 tbsp coriander powder
2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garam masala
Chopped coriander leaves
- Put oil in a pan, sizzle a tsp of jeera
- Add 1 chopped green chilli and some corainder. Put the eggs facing down, sprinkle salt and chilli powder and let it fry for 2 mins.
- Turn over, add some more salt and chili powder and turn off gas after 2 mins
- Make a paste of the coriander, garlic, ginger and 2-3 chillies.
- Remove the eggs aside, in th same pan add some more oil and jeera.
- Add the chopped onions and fry till translucent.
- Add the coriander paste and fry till colour turns brown
- Now add the tamarind pulp, dry masalas, salt and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add water based on the consistency desired and let it cook till it leaves oil.
- Adjust seasoning now add the eggs facing down in this masala.
- Let it soak in for a minute or two and then turn it over.
- Add chopped coriander and some fried garlic, serve hot
Recipe courtesy – Your Food Lab